WhatsApp is indeed one of the most popular messaging apps worldwide, with billions of users. One of its features, WhatsApp Status, allows users to share photos and videos as their status, which disappears after 24 hours. However, there is no built-in option to download these status updates. But fear not, as there is a special method to save your friends’ WhatsApp status on your phone, and in this article, we will discuss how to do it.
To save your friends’ WhatsApp status, you will need to use a third-party app called “Status Saver” or “Status Downloader” which is available for download from the Google Play Store. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to use these apps to save WhatsApp status:
- Install a Status Saver or Status Downloader app from the Google Play Store on your Android device.
- Open the app and allow the necessary permissions, such as accessing media files on your device.
- Once the app is launched, it will display all the WhatsApp status updates from your contacts.
- Browse through the status updates and select the ones you want to save.
- Click on the “Download” or “Save” button in the app to save the selected status updates to your phone’s gallery.
- You can now access the saved status updates in your phone’s gallery or through the file manager.
It’s important to note that you should always respect the privacy and permissions of others when saving their WhatsApp status updates. Make sure to only save and share status updates that you have permission to do so.
By using a third-party app like Status Saver or Status Downloader, you can easily save your friends’ WhatsApp status updates on your phone. However, always remember to respect others’ privacy and permissions when saving and sharing status updates.
How to Save Friends WhatsApp Status in your Phone
- To download WhatsApp status, you must first install Status downloader for WhatsApp app in your phone.
- Here you will see all the photos and videos that have been recently shared by the users on WhatsApp.
- Now click on the photo or video you want to download.
- When you click the photo or video the status in the file manager will be stored in the Downloader folder
- Now you can easily save the status by going to the downloader file
Thank you for taking the time to read this post. If you have any questions or comments related to this topic, please feel free to share them below. Don’t forget to share this post on your social media accounts to spread awareness. Your support in sharing important information is greatly appreciated!